Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When You Get A Snake Bite...

"When you get a snake bite, you're supposed to suck out the posion. And that's what I was doing; sucking the posion out of my life, one thing at a time."
This isn't the exact quote, but I read that in Mean Girls, and it really struck me as awesome and true. My problem with problem-solving (lol) is that I don't usually stick to solutions. I get lazy and go back to doing what I used to do, and everything just gets worse. But soon, this summer, maybe even tomorrow, maybe even right now, I'm going to decide to stick with my solution. Yeah, I'll do that sometime soon. :] But for right now I'm massively tired, although I do have much to say, things of value, too. Lol :) Goodnight, and I will write later, hopefully =D Have a great day/night :)

*btw, I write a lot of entries usually. just thought it best to warn you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment